IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR:
TOTAL RADIOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR:
YOUR ACCESS TO EXCELLENCE
Join our team
Our team of 33 specialty trained, board certified radiologists are committed to excellence – in patient care, physician relations, continuous quality improvement and professional development. Outside of work we are equally committed to a high quality of life for each of our associates.
As Ohio’s capital city, Columbus is a growing, dynamic metropolitan area. And health and wellness is at the heart of the region. Health care employment is up 48 percent since 1990, and Columbus is focused to outpace the competition for attracting the best health care workforce in the nation.
NeuroradiologyWe are currently recruiting for two radiologists with fellowship training or equivalent experience in Neuroradiology:
- Night coverage in Columbus, OH hospital based location. Position will serve 7 days on, 7 days off, no more than 10 hour shifts and 25% neuro case load.
- Honolulu, HI site, primarily covering evening and nights for our Eastern Time Zone locations. This is an employed position covering approximately 50% neuro.
Some of the procedures our group performs between these hospitals: Trauma embolizations, radioembolization, chemoembolization, thermal ablation and other interventional oncologic procedures, UFE's, GI/GU work, biliary work, venous access, dialysis related interventions including catheters and access maintenance, stents, angioplasty, varicocele embolization, IVC filters, diagnostic cerebral and peripheral angiography. IR physicians also perform drain placement, biopsies, paracentesis and thoracentesis. All the interventionalists share in the call pool, and also have the opportunity to have dedicated general radiology shifts to allow for maintenance of skills.
We offer competitive W-2 compensation, as well as outstanding benefits, including profit sharing and pension.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Billing Manager to join our Billing team. The Billing Manager assists the Director of Billing in the management of the coding, billing and collections workflow and processes for the Billing Operations of Columbus Radiology, overseeing the Billing functions, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years supervisory and management experience in a medical group or large physician practice
- Five (5) or more years of experience in physician billing service
- Thorough knowledge of medical billing practices such as posting, claims filing and reconciliation, charge preparation, closing reports, billing, collections reimbursement, and coding compliance functions and processes
- Understanding and ability to communicate nuances of billing various payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, HMO's, PPO's, IPA's, employers, etc.
- Experience in the development of operational models, process improvement, and staff education and training
Advanced technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer an excellent working environment and a competitive salary. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a profit sharing 401K plan, medical, dental, life, vision, STD & LTD insurance plus a generous PTO plan.
If you are interested in joining our collegial group of dedicated radiologists and support staff, please contact:
Beth Ferguson, SPHR
Human Resources Manager
614-221-3303 ext 122
Equal Opportunity Employer